Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

My weekend plans

Where will I be? The LA Times Festival of Books, that's where. I'll be hanging out by the Mystery Bookstore Booth (#411) where I'll be signing from noon to 1:00 pm on Sunday.
The lineup of authors is truly amazing and I am honored to share the booth with Duane Swierczynski, Reed Farell Coleman, Attica Locke, Gar Anthony Haywood and Gary Phillips. So many other writers to see and get signed books from.
The fun starts tonight at the pre-festival party at the Mystery Bookstore. Should be a blast with tons of authors milling around. I'm be glad to see many of the friends I made at Left Coast Crime this year like Kelli Stanley, Steven Jay Schwartz, Christa Faust and many authors I am going to get signed editions from.
Really excited for this weekend.

No comments: