Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Representin'

I was thrilled this past week to get the news that I have joined the client ranks of agent David Hale Smith. I could not be more excited about this because I know David shares my same taste judging by his client list. Victor Gischler, Duane Swierczynski, Reed Farrel Coleman, Michael Koryta, Derek Nikitas, Sean Doolittle, Teresa Schwegel, Vicki Hendricks, Gary Phillips, Stefanie Pintoff, Tom Piccirilli. I mean, holy crap, right?

Time to bunker down and earn this. Do the work. Put in the hours. Write like hell. Of course I'm still grinning every time I think about it. Dare I say the best part were the congratulations cookies my wife made? That woman can bake!

3 comments:

pattinase (abbott) said...

Eric-I am so happy for you. You really deserve to have such fine representation.

Unknown said...

Congrats Eric. That is a great feeling. See you next year in St. Louis.

Unknown said...

Congrats Eric. That is a great feeling. See you next year in St. Louis.