Pages

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sign here

It was only a matter of time before someone figure it out, and thankfully the guy who did decided to put it out there for free. I signed up for Kindlegraph so if anyone out there wants a digital "signature" of a Kindle edition of anything I've written, just look me up. I apologize for my sloppy digital signature but my mouse skills are not the greatest, then again if anyone has my real signature, you might not be able to tell the difference. Legibility is not my strong suit.

Shockingly to me, as soon as I signed in I had a request waiting. It may be the only Kindlegraph I ever sign but it was nice to get one so quickly.


2 comments:

ratatouille's archives said...

Hi! Eric Beetner...
I think you may want to check your link...By the way, I found your handwriting very legible.
[postscript: I'm "surprised," but yet not "surprised" when it comes to the Kindlegraph.]
Thanks, for sharing!
deedee ;-D

Eric Beetner said...

Link fixed, thanks DeeDee!