Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Split Decision

And Split Decision is out! Don't know what it is about this December that has so many books of mine coming out but I'm not complaining. Well, I'm sure I'll think of something to complain about.


Split Decision is book #3 in the Fight Card series and I am so proud to be involved in this series. Each book is written by a different author and unified under the pseudonym of Jack Tunney. Books #1 and #2 are great reads, but there is no need to read them in order. Each is a throwback to the pulp fight novels of the 1930s and 40s. I know Felony Fists and The Cutman got it right and I only hope I did too. So far the response has been great.


Good news too is that in addition to the ebook there will be print versions with alternate covers featuring each author's own name, which is cool.




Dig Two Graves continues on with three 5-star reviews now on Amazon and an appearance on a best of 2011 list! British author Nick Quantrill (Broken Dreams and the upcoming The Late Greats) had some very nice things to say abut the book. Nick's work is one you should seek out. Get in on the start of his series because I'm sure it will be a long running one.


I was also thrilled to see One Too Many Blows To The Head still lives on and made Nigel Bird's Best of 2011 list. Sure the book is older but all that matters is that it is new to you and I'm glad Nigel enjoyed it so much.


I noticed that on the Dig Two Graves amazon page under the 'customer's also bought' (which I always love to see) that Borrowed Trouble and One Too Many were both in the mix. Hey, this is working the way it's supposed to. Someone reads a book, they like it, they seek out your other work. I'm thrilled to see the older books get a chance. I'm still so fond of them. And I know I'm speaking of them like they're in a retirement home but sometimes in the book world two years might as well be retirement age for a book.


Anyway, I'll be trying to blog around in guest spots and I'm enjoying my end of December not writing a thing (other than publicity stuff). I definitely like writing books better than sales pitches. Back to it soon.

No comments: