Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Out and about

I'm everywhere lately! This thursday evening is the kick-off from Noir at the Bar San Diego! Hosted by the fine folks at Mysterious Galaxy down there I am honored to be reading alongside Aaron Philip Clark who is an amazingly talented writer. Also three new-to-me writers, Ed LaValle , Steve Willard , and Justin Robinson. It all goes down at Players Sports bar. Promises to be a good time in the grand Noir at the Bar tradition. 


On Sunday I'll be moderating a panel discussion for Sisters In Crime called "In the bleak mid-winter: Looking at Noir" with the all star panel of Christa Faust, Stephen Blackmoore and Gar Anthony Haywood. Should be very fun. All three of them are great speakers and know their stuff when it comes to noir.
That happens at the South Pasadena Library from 2-4.

Also in association with Sister In Crime and the Mystery Writers of America, I'll be at the California Crime Writers convention in June. More on that as it gets closer, but I'll be speaking on a panel called Hardboil Your Mystery. I'll be appearing with Paul Bishop, Gary Phillips and Seth Harwood. Deeply honored to be included in this one.Thanks to Tyler Dilts for the honor.

See you out there!

No comments: